Overseas Trips and Travel Information
Due to COVID-19 the government advises schools do not arrange overseas or domestic trips. For further information on the guidance please click here.
If your child is going on an overseas trip this year please read the advice from ABTA regarding the validity of passports and travelling to the EU.
Brexit: advice for travellers
The Brexit extension to 31 October 2019 has provided absolute certainty that all current arrangements for travel will remain as they are today. For example:
- You will still have access to state medical care in any EU country as long as you have an up to date European Health Insurance Card. ABTA always advises that travellers should also take out travel insurance and make sure it covers any medical conditions or activities they plan to do.
- Your pet passport will still be valid.
- If you plan to drive in the EU, you won’t need an International Driving Permit, and if you are taking your own car, you won’t need a Green Card for insurance.
- You will be able to move through UK ports and airports as usual, using the EU/EEA passport gates.
- All consumer rights and benefits from EU laws will also remain including airline compensation for cancellation or delays, and the ability to use your mobile phone abroad without additional charges.
For further advice regarding travel after 31 October 2019 please visit:
- Parents with Concerns
- Term Dates
- Times of the School Day
- Letters Home
- Parents Bulletins & Messages
- Extended School
- My Child at School
- Teaching and Learning
- 11+ Familiarisation Sessions
- Prospective Parents
- Overseas Trips and Travel Information
- New Year 7 September 2021
- Parents Evening
- After School IT Suite Booking
- Absence Form