Creative Apprenticeship Vacancies
JET HAIRDRESSING ACADEMY
We are an apprenticeship provider for the Hairdressing and Barbering sector in Essex.
In these very difficult times we have developed some exciting opportunities we would like to share with you, and those students who may be interested in the pathways available into the Hairdressing and Barbering industry.
We are currently offering:
Virtual Open Events – this will give you, your students and their parents; a glance into how an apprenticeship in Hairdressing or Barbering can develop into a career. It will also present the various opportunities available for young people to start in the industry.
Virtual Bootcamp - for those students who would be interested in completing a short online course. This will be free of charge and will provide an insight into the industry and the career paths that could be available to them in the future. On completion they will receive a certificate for this.
Here are some videos from our YouTube channel, which hopefully will give you a little more of an insight into JET Hairdressing Academy.
Please see our facilities in this short video.
Please see an insight from one of our past learners
- Beyond the Classroom
- Career and Work Related Education (CWRE) and Information, Advice and Guidance Policy
- Careers & Work Related Education Programme
- Gatsby Benchmarks and the Career Development Institute (CDI) Framework
- Careers In The Curriculum
- Do Your Own Research
- Local Labour Market Information - What's happening in Essex
- Career Talks
- Useful Documents
- Prepare For UCAS
- Latest University Information/Newsletters
- Medicine Careers
- General Apprenticeships
- Explore Apprenticeship Vacancies
- Archived Items
- Student Outcomes
- Student Opportunities
- Cultural Capital and Social Mobility
- Next Steps