Business Technology Vacancies
Our first event of the new year is around the corner and we’re kicking off the year with a big data bang!
On Tuesday 11th January from 5:00pm - 6:00pm we’ll be hosting Experian’s big yearly interactive insight event showcasing all that the company does and the different career paths within the business.
Experian is a global leader in consumer and business credit reporting and marketing services and a constituent of the United Kingdom's FTSE 100 index, with total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2021, of US$5.4 billion. Experian supports clients in more than 100 countries and employs approximately 17,800 people in 44 countries.
We will be hearing from a number of current apprentices who’ll be sharing what it’s like working at the company and at the end Experian will be letting us know more about their work experience programme taking place later in the year.
If you’d like to hear more about technology-based careers with an emphasis on data and its business and marketing functions this event will be of interest.ï»¿
To sign up for the event please click on the following link:
Please click the link below for Technical Deutsche Bank Apprenticeship Programmedeutsche bank apprenticeship programme
- Beyond the Classroom
- Career and Work Related Education (CWRE) and Information, Advice and Guidance Policy
- Gatsby Benchmarks and the Career Development Institute (CDI) Framework
- Careers In The Curriculum
- Do Your Own Research
- Local Labour Market Information - What's happening in Essex
- Career Talks
- Useful Documents
- Prepare For UCAS
- Business Technology Vacancies
- Creative Apprenticeship Vacancies
- Degree Apprenticeship Vacancies
- Engineering Apprenticeship Vacancies
- Finance Apprenticeship Vacancies
- Law Apprenticeship Vacancies
- Work Experience
- Latest University Information/Newsletters
- Archived Items
- Medicine Careers
- Grading Methods
- Next Steps
- Summer 2021 GCSE & GCE