South East Essex Academy Trust
South East Essex Academy Trust is a Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) with four schools. We are a friendly, collaborative MAT which is looking to grow to up to 12 schools within a reasonably close geographic area.
Please get in touch if you are interested in the benefits we can bring. We would love to hear from you!
As a Trust we aim to develop a vibrant partnership of primary and secondary schools, all united in one goal to provide the best possible learning experience and environment not only for our current children but also for the next generation of pupils.
We have a strong record of working collaboratively with schools across all phases and we have seen the benefits of this approach to all those involved.
We believe that more formal collaboration is a critical strategy to the future of education in the UK. This is particularly significant as we move more towards a school led system locally, regionally and nationally.
SEEAT was inaugurated on 1st April 2014. This was made up from Westcliff High School for Girls, Prince Avenue Academy, Nursery and Children’s Centre (sponsored by WHSG) and Rochford Primary School and Nursery. The Trust enlarged on 1st September 2014 with WHSG sponsoring the academisation of Holt Farm Junior School.
Further information including statutory information, policies and financial information can be obtained from the SEEAT website:
Message from the Chief Executive
I am really proud to be Chief Executive of the Trust and to have to opportunity to work alongside other outstanding practitioners, across our schools, to deliver an exceptional learning experience, creating a culture that promotes excellence.
Education remains at the core of everything we do. We aim to offer an outstanding, 21st century, education to all the young people in our academy trust to ensure that all pupils and students have access to the highest standards of teaching, resources and opportunities.
In all our schools I enjoy seeing our dedicated, skilled staff shaping an individual ethos that values each individual but we also actively develop partnerships between the schools, encouraging staff to meet and to share best practice, to ensure that outcomes for all our pupils are improved.
I hope you enjoy reading about SEEAT and the vision for our schools.
Dr Paul Hayman
The MAT has been formed with the following objectives:
- To help every pupil meet their potential
- To provide a relevant and engaging curriculum
- To provide a safe environment in which to learn
- To ensure every pupil has good behaviour for learning
- To ensure that there are continuous improvements to the quality of teaching and learning
- To develop the work of our Teaching Assistants
- To develop leadership opportunities across the Trust
- To inspire all students from all backgrounds to be the best they can be
- To create shared opportunities for professional development for staff
- To provide the most effective resources for our pupils
- To provide high quality care and guidance throughout each pupil’s journey in our schools
- To develop our portfolios of extra-curricular opportunities
- To provide the best possible education for all our pupils
- To foster a lifelong learning ethos
- To promote coordination across the schools
Through our shared approach we will:
- Shared strategic vision
- Sharing best practice
- Working together to secure improvements for all pupils
- Enrichment opportunities for students
- Economic benefits such as centralised services
- The ability to focus funds where they are most needed
- Increased and flexible staffing resources
- The opportunity to establish succession planning programmes
We are always open to enquiries from schools and academies that would like to find out more about our Trust and the opportunities to join with us.
If you would like to find out more, please contact our Chief Executive, Dr Paul Hayman through the e-mail email@example.com
About our School
- Headteacher's Welcome
- School Vision
- British Values Statement
- Our Equality Objectives
- Leadership Team & Key Contacts
- Ofsted Information
- South East Essex Academy Trust
- Policies and Statutory Information
- Document Zone
- Teacher Training
- Cultural Capital and Social Mobility