The South Essex Teaching School Alliance (SETSA) is made up of a group of schools and organisations based primarily in Southend and South Essex and is based here at Westcliff High School for Girls.
Our vision is for:
- Schools working with each other - to train and attract the best teachers to Southend Schools;
- Schools trusting each other - to support areas of concern and share areas of success;
- Schools making a commitment to each other - which is sustained and developed over time.
We aim to provide the very best education for all students and schools within the Alliance.
Please visit our website www.setsa.info for full information on teacher training, school-to-school support, talent management, CPD and full details of all our events. You can also access the latest version of our newsletter and useful links to local and national education sites and resources.
How can I find out more about teacher training in the Southend area?
For information about local teacher training opportunities, please visit: http://www.setsa.info/teacher-training.html
Do you have a mailing list?
Yes - if you teach in Southend or the surrounding area and would like to receive details of our upcoming CPD, school-to-school support, leadership opportunities and more, please join: http://eepurl.com/dvdEF9
What is the Science Learning Partnership?
SETSA lead the Science Learning Partnership for the Southend, Essex & Thurrock region. We regularly run events and training with a science focus for primary and secondary schools and more information on this can be found on our website.
Are you on social media?
Yes - find us here:
David Struthers - Director of Teaching School: email@example.com
Tel: 01702 476026
About our School
- Headteacher's Welcome
- School Vision
- British Values Statement
- Our Equality Obectives
- Leadership Team & Key Contacts
- Ofsted Information
- South East Essex Academy Trust
- Policies and statutory information
- Document Zone
- Teacher Training
- Cultual Capital and Social Mobility