School clubs and groups
As of September, individual music instrumental lessons will commence. We are following the Government guidelines with regards to the health and safety of our students and teachers, which are as follows for instrumental lessons:
- All lessons will take place in a large practice room or classroom with excellent ventilation
- Students MUST bring their own instrument otherwise they will be unable to have their lesson that day
- Pianists - teachers will be provided with wipes and disinfectant to clean down the keyboard
- Guitarists (classical, bass and electric) - you MUST bring in your own instrument (+ jack lead if possible, for bass and electric) although amps will be provided and cleaned before and after each use
- Students will be asked to hand sanitise before and after each lesson
- There will be 2 metres between the teacher and student at all times
- It is up to the teacher whether they wish to wear a face covering but students do not have to.
When we have more up-to-date information on other school clubs and groups this page will be updated - watch this space!