Our Equality Objectives
- To close the attainment gap between the different groups within our school to ensure that every child has the equal opportunity to meet their potential.
- To develop common values of citizenship through dialogue, mutual respect and acceptance of all people including those who, with their differences, might be right.
- To build good relationships and challenge discrimination.
- To remove barriers to access, participation, progress and achievement.
- For all students to feel secure, valued and respected and to be helped to develop a sense of personal and cultural diversity.
- For all students to respect and view differences in others positively, whether arising from race, gender, ability or disability.