Westcliff High School for Girls has an active Parent Teacher Association. We are keen to welcome as many WHSG parents as possible to get involved in our work.
Our PTA works to:
- Raise funds for the school
- Provide a range of social events for our children and their parents
- Helps at school events by providing refreshments
- Give a chance for parents to meet each other and school staff
Support the PTA:
- Come along to the PTA meetings
- Support our events
- Shop online through easyfundraising - raise money at no cost to you https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/westcliffhigh/
Join Club100, your donations could win you cash prizes every month! If you are interested in joining then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download the letter below.
Our meetings are held once a month. Please feel free to come along and find out more. We are always grateful for new members and fresh ideas. The meetings are usually held on the 1st Wednesday of each month (term dates permitting), we have a 9.15am and a 7.30pm meeting to allow as many people as possible to attend.
Please get in touch with any questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from you. You can e-mail us at email@example.com